The Chamber is now taking reservations for Chamber Luncheon Hosts for 2017. If you are interested in hosting a luncheon, please call the Chamber office!
Luncheons take place the first Thursday of each month from 11:45 am – 1:15 pm. We will have a collaborative luncheon with the Loveland Chamber of Commerce on these dates (January 3 in Berthoud, April 27 in Loveland, July 6 in Berthoud, and October 26 in Loveland. Loveland lunches are from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm.) These events are a great opportunity to network, to meet fellow Chamber members, and learn what’s happening with the Chamber and local commerce.
For upcoming Chamber Luncheons and other events, please visit our Community Calendar.
Berthoud Chamber Luncheon Sponsorship
- Business Sponsorship Cost $60 to be paid to the chamber prior to the event. (We are currently booking for 2017.)
- Includes admission for one person from your company to attend luncheon ($12.00 value for Chamber members, $15 for non-Chamber members)
- Business sponsor will have a 5 minute spotlight to greet members and promote their company at the beginning of the meeting
- Display table in foyer for company’s materials, business cards, drawing bowl, etc.
- Decorate attendee tables as you wish with your promotional materials, brochures.
- Your company will be promoted as the sponsor of the luncheon event in chamber newsletters, and other chamber e-correspondence in regard to the luncheon event.
- Luncheon sponsor will be promoted on the webpage as hosting the luncheon event for that month.
- Sponsor may wish to provide additional items at sponsor’s expense (such as door prizes, promotional / specialty items, etc. used to further promote your company).
- The sponsor will be responsible for clean-up of their table items following the luncheon event.
The Chamber luncheon committee arranges the speakers and the caterer each month.
The luncheon committee will choose the caterer every month so that we rotate between vendors, keeping this business distributed in a fair and equitable manner. Food vendors/caterers need to be BACC members to participate. Catering service should provide meal, beverage, disposable plates, cups, napkins, plastic ware, condiments, etc.
It is the luncheon committee’s responsibility to make sure the food is delivered and set up by the catering company and for the clean-up of the food items/tables after each luncheon event.
To Sponsor a 2017 Luncheon, please contact:
Berthoud Area Chamber of Commerce
428 Mountain Ave.
PO Box 1709
Berthoud, CO 80513
(970) 532-4200 (Phone)
(970) 532-7690 (Fax)